Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cancelling Co-host Contest, But You Can Still Be on the Show

So I decided that the guest co-host contest wasn't that great of an idea. Mainly because know one decided to enter, but also because I have decided that it wasn't the best way to attract advertisers. Instead what I want to do is let you know that I want to know what I can do to help you market your business. Email me at brandonkinneyshow@gmail.com and tell me what your advertising needs are and let's work out a package that will suit your needs. You'll also notice that I moved the PayPal link from the bottom to the top, and modified it a bit, but don't even worry about that until we work out a package. After we work out a package that will suit your needs, then we will work out payment options. Again, I want to know what I can do for you. I am here to serve your advertising needs. Now, to the matter of those that would like to come on the show. I would like to extend an invitation to anybody who is thinking about advertising on my show to come on my show and promote their business free of charge, then we can discuss later if you would like to advertise on the show. If you are interested in this opportunity, email me at brandonkinneyshow@gmail.com. And, of course, don't forget to listen to the show tomorrow night from 9pm to 11pm. You can link directly to the Fishbowl Radio Network by clicking on the link near the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment