Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guest Co-host Contest

As announced on my show, I am having a guest co-host contest for people who advertise on my show. Here are the rules. You must buy at least a $15 simple ad to be entered in the contest. Write at least one paragraph about why you should be my guest co-host. Your entry must be received by 5pm on April 2nd. The essay part of the entry should be emailed to brandonkinneyshow@gmail.com with your ad text. The winners will be announced on my show on April 7. Remember if you buy a more expensive ad you get more chances to win. If you buy a 30 second ad you will get 3 chances. If you buy a 60 second ad you will get 5 chances. Ads are to be purchased right here on my blog using the PayPal button. Good luck, and I hope to get lots of good entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment