Thursday, May 6, 2010

Website, Old Shows, and more!

First of all I would like to say thanks to everyone who listened last night. We had our biggest audience in the history of the Brandon Kinney Show. Thanks to One Red Martian for coming on the show. They're an awesome group. The website for the Brandon Kinney Show is finally up. Yay! The address is www.brandonkinneyshow.com. Be sure and check it out. You can listen to the show there when it is live by clicking on the listen link. Also, you may have noticed that I have put a button on this blog that links you to a site where previous shows are posted. I now have all of the previous shows posted there including last night's show. I welcome any comments you may have about any of the shows. You can post your comments here or on my facebook page or email them to me at brandonkinneyshow@gmail.com. Also, I am now hosting karaoke at a bar in Euless for anyone who wants to come see me in person. I will be there every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night until further notice. The times are 9pm to 2am on Tues, Thur, and Sun, and 8pm to 2am on Fri and Sat. That's all for now. See you on the radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment